Friday, January 14, 2011

TCS film club

Sorry members I got to update you about my film club
in total till now I have done around 3 screenings and still I am looking forward to do 1 or 2. In my first screening the chief guest was Dr. Mallika Sarabhai. It was a pleasure to have her and inaugurate my Film Club. I showcased The secrets of the furious five-Kung Fu Panda which talks about Excellence of Life and its elements. In my second screening I invited Cyrus Dastur who is the founder of Shamiana - The Short Film Club and I showcased films which were based on hunger and povery and other social issues. In my third screening I invited Madhusudan Agrawal who is the founder of MAM Movies Society, I showcased films which were based on riots that happened in Tienanmen square (china), Poverty, Child marriage etc.
Most probably I will be having my last screening at a large scale

No comments:

Post a Comment